We propose you to start the day with a breakfast composed of fresh and authentic products, home made.
Depending on your wishes, you will be served in the panoramic dining room facing the Sainte Victoire building, or on the terrace shaded by wisteria.
You will find, according to the seasons, homemade jams (sometimes with the fruit of our orchard), homemade cakes, homemade yogurts, as well as hot drinks (Moka coffee, Mariage Pierre tea, Sanson chocolate), freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh fruits.
Breakfast is included in the price of your stay.
Want to celebrate the moment or relax? We provide you with fresh drinks:
- Mineral water
- Fruit juices
- Craft beers from Provence
- Rosé wine from the best areas of Provence
Drinks are extra for your stay
Massages and care
Enjoy your stay to relax and rejuvenate: in your room or in the shade of the trees of the garden, discover our treatments and relaxing massages.
Our masseuse, Camille, is a specialist in Thai massage, an ancient therapeutic practice of well-being. She proposes:
- Traditional Thai Massage: 60 minutes of relaxing massage. Allows deep muscle relaxation through stretching and pressure on the meridians.
- Thai foot reflexology: 60 minutes to have a general action on the body and allow the prevention of diseases by accupression on specific areas of the foot.
Treatments and massages are extra to your stay, upon reservation
Delicatessen of Provence
We have selected for you products from Provence that we love. We chose them for their quality, their authenticity but also for the direct relationships we have with the producers:
- Wines from Provence
- Liquors of Provence
- Tapenade, Anchoïade and other spreads
- Marseille Soap and beauty products
These products are for sale at Bastide Perchée, to bring back a souvenir or a gift. But you can also consider each product as a possible visit from its producer.
The products of our "grocery store" are extra for your stay